Nitrox at Komodo land-based?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report! Too bad Manta Rhei can't get Komodo resorts chef, lol

Thanks for the report! Too bad Manta Rhei can't get Komodo resorts chef, lol

So glad to do it! Wished I had gone to Komodo sooner, now I really want to go the South Komodo. Just doing my part as the knowledge of the collectives on SB had helped me so much for my ventures to Indo so good.

I will add that the two outfits caters to different budget and crowds so just cant ask for too much. Day trips from LBJ port does make for a really long day though.

Also, 15L tanks may be unnecessary as most people in the groups are using 12L and the guides at both outfit make (komodo dive center is a bit more relaxed about that once they are comfortable with you and they have smaller groups) everyone go up when someone in your group needs to go safety stop (around 50 bar); there were couple times I came back with about 80-90 bars left in my 15L So I ended up using the 15L if I decide to go deeper or take camera with me in the current then use the 12L Nx for the last dive(s)

Oh, no night dives with day trips obviously. Yes for night dives at Komodo Resort, their Sebayur site is quite magical at night.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom