New Divesoft Solo HE/O2 Analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another Solo question. Has anyone opened it? I'd like to have the option to recycle rebreather cells in the analyzer. I know people use JJ cells with an adapter cable in the classic Divesoft. Now the question is, is there enough space inside the solo enclosure for some extra cable with adapters. The classic model has plenty.

I am looking to get a SOLO and I too would be using some JJ cells, where can I get this adapter cable?

I see Narked @ 90 has some cables that could be frankin put together.

Looking more into the use of my JJ cells in a molex analyzer. The Molex R22D cells that the Divesoft analyzers use has three pins, while the JJ of course has the coaxial connector, which means only two leads. Is there a "right / wrong" way to hook that up? Basically, which of the three leads would you hook the two leads from the JJ to?

Also, Narked @ 90 makes an adapter that is male coaxial to female molex. They do not make a male coaxial to male molex. The male coaxial to female molex appears to only have pins in the two outside slots and the center pin is empty. I figure worst case scenario I could get the connector below and put jumper pins in the outside pin slots and see if it works.

Molex cell to Coax loom Adaptors

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom