Helium prices ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where are you from and how much are you presently paying for Helium in your area? Thanks.

Where are you from and how much are you presently paying for Helium in your area? Thanks.
My local Airgas is limiting breathing grades to the Navy and the hospital, and airgas is the only game in town. He ordered 17 cylinders for the Navy last week and received 11.

Not a trimix diver, but I was on DRIS's website today looking at fill prices and they have helium at $2.25/cf. Chicago area.

There is a stack of pending orders at my gas supplier. They got a small shipment last week and that's the first they have had in 3 months.

Just got word that it is just under $6 in Truk. That is a cubic foot, not a fill. I got mine the first of the year. Have not gone shopping in months.

Paying a bit less than US$250 per 50L 300Bar Tank (actually contains 13600 Liters).
I can remember paying one and a half times that 25 years ago but that was for a bundle (12 storage Tanks on a steel pallet).
Then, as now, no problem getting gas since I'm on their books as a specialty welding shop

unavailable at the moment unless you are a preexisting high volume customer.

Just got word that it is just under $6 in Truk. That is a cubic foot, not a fill. I got mine the first of the year. Have not gone shopping in months.
this is normal for them was about $5.50 last year

Paying a bit less than US$250 per 50L 300Bar Tank (actually contains 13600 Liters).

490€ for 50l 300 bar (rated to contain 13400 liters).
Club members can blend for 0.04 €/l ($1.26/cuft)
Prices are increasing all the time.

Pacific Wilderness Dive Shop San Pedro (Port of Los Angeles):

Helium
$3.00 per Cubic Foot

Oxygen
$.50 per Cubic Foot

O2 Clean Air
$.10 per Cubic Foot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom