18-27 March 2020, Socorro Shark Scientist expedition. Who wants to join?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny Vannari

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello dear divers!
Very excited to let you know that there is an opportunity to join the most experienced crew in the area on board Quino el Guardian on a dive trip of a lifetime to Socorro. I did this last year and the amount of sharks, giant mantas coming so close feels like they want to hug you, dolphins playing with you ...unbelievable. March is also the season for humpback whales and sometimes you can also see orcas and whale sharks. This would be your favourite dive trip, i am convinced :)
The boat is simple, however the food is Michelin restaurant quality, service is exceptional, diving is one of the best in the world.

Feel free to contact me for details, itinerary and any questions :)
jenny@divingspecials.com
+372 55 30417
Facebook: Jevgenia Vannari

Big ocean hugs!

Hey Jenny, I'm going to Socorro with Quino in Feb. This year. So excited. Some questions.

- I don't have a 5mm suit, do I need it or will I freeze my ass off in a 3mm? Did you use hood/cap and/or gloves/boots?

- I heard Quino is old and pretty loud and I am a pretty light sleeper, do you recommend earplugs?

- Are you able to call/cellphone service from the boat? This will be the longest time I am away from my kids (4-6 yrs)

- Any other general tips?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom