First time to Maui - Some questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maui - I enjoy staying in Kihei and I used Ed Robinsons both times. It's always my preference to use a small op with no more than 8, but I have not found that on Maui yet.

I'm in a similar situation, first time in Maui and looking for recommendations for an OW Referral shop to complete my SSI certification?

I'm in a similar situation, first time in Maui and looking for recommendations for an OW Referral shop to complete my SSI certification?

Where are you staying? It would be helpful to know to make a referral to a shop. I’m not sure there are any SSI dive shops in Maui, so you may need to cross over to PADI if you want to complete your certification there.

In south maui, I recommend Ed Robinsons.

Please note that Ed Robinson’s is no longer in business. Late this summer Ed sold the boat and permits to Pro Diver Maui. Except for a new coat of blue paint and a new name, the crew on Sea Spirit is the same and the diving hasn’t changed. We’ll be diving with them next month and will post a review.

Please note that Ed Robinson’s is no longer in business. Late this summer Ed sold the boat and permits to Pro Diver Maui. Except for a new coat of blue paint and a new name, the crew on Sea Spirit is the same and the diving hasn’t changed. We’ll be diving with them next month and will post a review.

Wow! I had no idea - thanks for the update!

Question… If Ed Robinsons is gone, why havent they taken the website down or mentioned it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom