Zeagle ranger wing attachment QR buckles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daniel M. Thomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi divers.

I was wondering if anybody could give me a bit of an explanation to help me better understand when and where to use the fastex clips that attach on each side of the zeagle ranger wing to the pockets on the harness.

I'm guessing it's to make the wing more streamlined, but if I'm not in a tight environment, how should I be using it for best trim etc?

I have always used the wing with the buckles done up tightly but I was thinking maybe this is adversely effecting my trim, it's never been great using this BCD.

always connected and tightly is how I do it

and I dive it real good with wetsuit, drysuit, shorts and shirt, manifolded steel 100 twins
with slung al 80, slung steel 40, and steel hundred, steel 72 with al 25 backmount, steel
120 with an al 25 pony, and steel 120, with 27 steel backmounted pony, and a steel 120
and steel 100 and steel smaller tanks with slung bottles and with rebreather on the front

so just keep at it

and some other stuff but no al 40s

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom