New RI diver looking for buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

McGriffin

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, My name is Ed and I recently got open water certified. I live in Rhode Island and am looking for a buddy who may want to do some shore dives at Fort Wetherill, King's Beach, or other local places.

Hi, Ed. Welcome to the wonderful underwater world. In addition to this website, I would suggest trying DiveBuddy.com. You can search for other divers in your area and send messages. I've met and dove with several people thru that site.

Hi, My name is Ed and I recently got open water certified. I live in Rhode Island and am looking for a buddy who may want to do some shore dives at Fort Wetherill, King's Beach, or other local places.

Hi Ed, when can you go? The weather's been pretty crappy the vis is probably shot but then again at Fort Wetherill we may not notice! Maybe this weekend? Message me a contact number. Welcome to the world of diving!

Thank you both for the welcome!

GreggS, Thanks for the tip about DiveBuddy.com, I will check it out.

AfterDark, This weekend works well for me. I will send you a message. Thank you!

I'm out for a bit due to surgery be back in the water in a couple of weeks, hows your during the week availability.

Formernuke, I'm not as available for middle of the week right now. Once I get some daytime dives and experience under my belt, I will be good with going in the evening after work during the week. Hopefully by next summer. Good luck with your back, I wish you a speedy recovery!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom