Closed Gauging Interest - Brand New, Never Used, Santi 24 ah Battery

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have brand new, never used, Santi 24 ah battery that's designed to power heated undergarments or a light using an E/O connector. Because it's a Li-ion battery, I wanted to gauge interest first before working on the special shipping requirements and my cost for doing the shipping.

I've seen it advertised online for anywhere from about $750 to $850 (USD) (I paid $780), but I'll probably list it for $600 or less, depending on my cost to ship it.

Bateria 24Ah

Any interest?

I'm interested. Shipping to 48104

Thanks for the interest. I started a query with FedEx to get more info on shipping Li-ion batteries as an individual, as opposed to a company. As you can imagine, the shipping companies are increasing their policies regarding Li-ion batteries in particular. I'll let you know what I find out and whether this is workable; it's a great battery and I'd love to see someone get better use out of it than I can.

I have to imagine that shipping by ground is probably still ok, just some hoops to jump through. Definitely interested though; have a heated BZ200 vest I'm hoping to start using soon :)

Back
Top Bottom