How to apply for a marine park pass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ChuckP Did your passport show up right away? I did our and nothing happened right away. It looked like it worked but they arent there yet

I think I remember something about it taking some time, their processing was slow, it might have taken a day.

The marine park office showed me the app, we did the transaction there but it didn’t work - could be no WiFi or just them - I did it the next day back at the condo and i forget if it showed right away...... sorry

I did mine last April. Not sure if it came through that day or the next.

Well my CC charge went through on Sunday. Still no pasaporte. Maybe today....

Try logging out and back on again - I’m so not tech savvy

Since I can't reply to the newly created thread of "Licensed Dive Boats", I will reply here.

The mods couldn't come up with a new thread title, like "Online Coz Park Pass" or "Skip the Wristband"?? They had to use the same title as this thread???

BTW...., there are more posts that should be moved from this "Licensed Dive Boats" to "Licensed Dive Boats" (do you see some possible confusion???).

Weird they locked it. Still no pasaporte. The Coz marine park gave me an email and a phone number to call. I emailed that and another CONAP help email and nothing. Guess I’ll break out the Duolingo Spanish and try calling.

Since I can't reply to the newly created thread of "Licensed Dive Boats", I will reply here.

The mods couldn't come up with a new thread title, like "Online Coz Park Pass" or "Skip the Wristband"?? They had to use the same title as this thread???

BTW...., there are more posts that should be moved from this "Licensed Dive Boats" to "Licensed Dive Boats" (do you see some possible confusion???).

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Some weird board fu is going on. Trying to sort it out....stay tuned.

Update...fixed now. Marg, SB Senior Mod

Ok. I found the CONAF website but do not see where I can apply for a yearly pass. I also found the app download but am antsy about downloading...

Un poco de ayudo por favor.

Go here on the web: Pasaporte para la Conservación CONANP

Its the same account on either the app or from a web browser. Its really easy on the app to pick a photo. You can do more than one pasaporte,too. I did mine and the missus. Really simple and easy.

I mean other than ours didn't show up.....

And @MMM , you're super!

latest?cb=20090626151500

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom