Closed Shearwater Perdix (Non-AI) Brand New

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tomcatbubba

Trimix Instructor | Master Instructor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi folks, for sale are two brand spanking new Shearwater Perdix Non-AI dive computers. I buy two new computers every year to instruct, and sell them when the year is over to keep up to date on the latest gear for my shop. I just purchased these last week with plans to use them instructing tec over the winter months, but I'm being sent overseas for work so I have no need for them, and don't want them just sitting around.

I'm selling each computer for $725 with free shipping to the lower 48, payment via Paypal friends and family. This is about $125 off the cheapest price I have seen on the interwebs. These have the full two year transferable warranty, and have literally never even seen water. They are absolutely 100% new in box and functionally perfect.

Attachments

• Perdix 1.jpg
    Perdix 1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Perdix 2.jpg
    Perdix 2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 75
Title says Non-AI listing says AI...

these are non-AI...

bought last week and your shop won't let you just return them?

That's one thing I've noticed about the scuba industry. There's a lot of "bought recently, never used (or used once), doesn't fit" ads out there. Meanwhile companies like REI will sell you something, let you use it, and all but apologize for selling you the wrong thing as they give you your money back if it doesn't fit or you realize it wasn't what you wanted.

That's one thing I've noticed about the scuba industry. There's a lot of "bought recently, never used (or used once), doesn't fit" ads out there. Meanwhile companies like REI will sell you something, let you use it, and all but apologize for selling you the wrong thing as they give you your money back if it doesn't fit or you realize it wasn't what you wanted.

Keyman. Do some research. No comparison to REI.

REI is a huge company compared to most dive shops, the closest equivalent for scuba would be LeisurePro which has a similar approach. this case is likely not the same scenario though as tridacna pointed out.

I'm guessing many of the items that you described are being offered by "industry professionals" who probably got a discount off retail. They can buy gear, use it a few times, then sell it for basically what they paid for it (or in some cases maybe a little more). NOT a dive professional myself, so can't confirm, just a guess...

Back
Top Bottom