Bellevue Washers Source for Sherwood Magnum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, I just spent far too much time trying to list all the known Sherwood regulators over time. (but not octos, I'll come back to that another day) And I may as well post it here.

I have tried to list these in an approximate chronological order, but don't take my sorting as bible. My first priority was to group items together that use the exact same 1st stage. Sometimes I just assumed what was older based on the look of the service manual. It does NOT seem like model numbers are a definitive means to sort old to new, just an approximation. Where I could find actual model numbers for separate 1st and 2nd stages I provided them, otherwise I left them blank.

View attachment 544047

Great job! my boxes and brochures don't differentiate between the first and second stages--it just says SRB3300 At some point I determined which first stage diagram was correct and used it to service my regulators but from where I'm sitting right now I can't say for sure what is what

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom