Urgent help needed for Oceanic Geo 2.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kat6699

Registered
Reaction score
14AB1C98-BE62-4241-A94C-0DFA05BF0B53.jpeg
181BAF33-17D1-42C0-855F-E0B84AE16BC8.jpeg
81DCD9D8-09E0-484D-85AA-5F8559CBE3AC.jpeg
6CD19F53-AD07-453E-B664-B1AB7AB2C500.jpeg
Messed up the settings in the middle of my dive trip and can’t figure out how to fix the problem. Just bought this watch recently and have used it for 6 dives the last 2 days. Today I somehow messed up the setting before my first dive and it didn’t work properly the entire day. After reading the manual I realized that I’ve set it to Nitrox instead of Air, but the manual only seems to tell you how to set from Air to Nitrox, not the reverse.

I’m wondering if anyone knows how to set the gas back to Air, or simply restore it to factory setting? I’ve been studying the manual for hours couldn’t figure a way out, and I still have one more day of diving left.
I should’ve bought a computer that everyone’s using so that anyone can help me at the dive site.

Thanks in advance!

On some computers, not sure yours is one, you can’t take it off nitrox mode tell your tissues totally clear (24 hrs give or take). If you find in your instructions how to set the nitrox blend just set it to 21% if you are diving air. Nitrox mode on 21% is no different than being on air mode. When I had a Suunto it was always on Nitrox mode on 21% then I’d adjust as needed.

From the pictures you posted, the second from the bottom seems to indicate that you have already done that?

Agree, have to wait 24 hours. I did the same thing. Once time has passed it will be simple. BTW i have enjoyed my GEO 2

Thanks! I just set it to 21%, hope it works fine tomorrow.

On some computers, not sure yours is one, you can’t take it off nitrox mode tell your tissues totally clear (24 hrs give or take). If you find in your instructions how to set the nitrox blend just set it to 21% if you are diving air. Nitrox mode on 21% is no different than being on air mode. When I had a Suunto it was always on Nitrox mode on 21% then I’d adjust as needed.

From the pictures you posted, the second from the bottom seems to indicate that you have already done that?
!

Agree, have to wait 24 hours. I did the same thing. Once time has passed it will be simple. BTW i have enjoyed my GEO 2

can you confirm that the computer appears to be set to a 21% blend in Nitrox mode? It looks that way to me but I’m not familiar with the computer/layout.

Your display will likely be a bit different than on air mode doing it this way but the NDL information should be the same as on air.

Thanks! I just set it to 21%, hope it works fine tomorrow.

!

when you said it wasn’t working correctly, what exactly wasn’t working by the way?

Dove a Geo 2.0 for a while (until it recently died from flooding) like everyone is saying, it has to go 24 hours without a dive before you can set it back to AIR. Until then, just set it to 21% (assuming you are diving 21%) . This is stated on the page previous to the one you posted.

Back
Top Bottom