Is VDH Done...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not in the mood for calling anyone names. Hopefully the OP has figured out he was a little bit out of line. And hopefully Bryan will continue his one man (+ Luis, +Herman) crusade to provide us with the best cutting edge archaic technology.

Four paragraphs? I have never seen a post from you that contained any useful information. All you do is ramble on.

There were the posts in the DIY community warning everyone of their impending doom.......

There were the posts in the DIY community warning everyone of their impending doom.......

I think the OP was originally from Delphi.

My experience with @Bryan@Vintage Double Hose as a new diver ~ 18 months ago buying my first wing was nothing short of stellar. He did take a few days here and there to respond but responded every time....I was blessed with patience though.

It gets worse though. Write him as a new diver, digging in and trying to learn how our equipment works. Tell him you're interested in part A to go with regulator B. He writes back and says something to the affect of, you're close but you really want part C. Then part C shows up and it works flawlessly. The other annoying (/s) part about dealing with VDH is when they send you to another small business they work in proximity with and those items work perfectly as well.

Good advice and not afraid of sharing the pool with other good vendors. Crazy talk, I tell ya. Crazy talk.

I think the OP was originally from Delphi.

I have rubbed the belly of the Buddha at Davis Reef. That is the closest thing I have to an omphalos in my small diving world? (Assuming you were going greek)

It gets worse though. Write him as a new diver, digging in and trying to learn how our equipment works. Tell him you're interested in part A to go with regulator B. He writes back and says something to the affect of, you're close but you really want part C. Then part C shows up and it works flawlessly. The other annoying (/s) part about dealing with VDH is when they send you to another small business they work in proximity with and those items work perfectly as well.

Good advice and not afraid of sharing the pool with other good vendors. Crazy talk, I tell ya. Crazy talk.
What I was most annoyed (sarcasm) with, when I started down this diy road, was my first order having some necessary (albeit cheap) items shipped with my order.... Un-asked for and uncharged. The horror of it!

What I was most annoyed (sarcasm) with, when I started down this diy road, was my first order having some necessary (albeit cheap) items shipped with my order.... Un-asked for and uncharged. The horror of it!

This thread is taking a dark, dark turn. Parents and guardians of small children should be given a warning further up thread.

Then the man makes videos that teaches people how to service their own gear, and provides them with manuals all for free...AND sells the the parts to do so! Is there no shame in this world?

This thread is taking a dark, dark turn. Parents and guardians of small children should be given a warning further up thread.
All you have to do is report the thread, some friendly moderator (not a secret field agent) will come along and fix things right up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom