Deep6 Reg Purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just placed my order. Now I need to find bolt snaps and a depth gauge while I save up for a computer...
Either divegearexpress or Piranhadive have the best quality, selection and prices

+1 on DGX bolt snaps, DE's, plus pretty much most other things they sell!! Have also used Piranha with good experience.

While saving and trying to decide on whether to bite the bullet on getting a Teric and transmitter I will continue to use my Cressi Leonardo. Good, cheap dive computer with easy to read and use interface. Probably not much more than a decent depth gauge? Whatever computer you buy, make sure you learn how to use it properly though! The included manual may not suffice, but there's usually an online, interactive tutorial available for just a few $'s.

Going to be buying the single tank package, just need some clarity on hose lengths. Building towards GUE/DIR

Primary: 84"
Secondary: 22" on necklace?
SPG: only 2 options so I am assuming 32"?
BC Inflator: using a hydros pro, length from center of the corrugated hose connector on the wing to the fitting is 16". Is 22" long enough or should I look at 27"?

TH...

Your lengths are all good with the exception of your secondary...I think you'll find 22'' too short...suggest a 28'' with a 90 degree swivel attached to the second stage...you want to be able to turn your head full range to the left...

Suggest the 27 inch for your inflator hose...

I swear by the Deep Six DGX version...

Good luck with your new regs...

Best...

Warren

TH...

Your lengths are all good with the exception of your secondary...I think you'll find 22'' too short...suggest a 28'' with a 90 degree swivel attached to the second stage...you want to be able to turn your head full range to the left...

Suggest the 27 inch for your inflator hose...

I swear by the Deep Six DGX version...

Good luck with your new regs...

Best...

Warren

Thanks, I ended up going with a 22" for now. I can always get a longer hose if needed :)

Thanks, I ended up going with a 22" for now. I can always get a longer hose if needed :)

The Hydros Pro should already have had an inflator hose on it too, and I believe it was 26/27" long or so on my medium, so if the 22" is short you have the other option already covered. I put mine in the bag as a spare just in case..!

Try the new xdeep bolt snaps. Much better design than the traditional dog leash models.

Going to be buying the single tank package, just need some clarity on hose lengths. Building towards GUE/DIR

Primary: 84"
Secondary: 22" on necklace?
SPG: only 2 options so I am assuming 32"?
BC Inflator: using a hydros pro, length from center of the corrugated hose connector on the wing to the fitting is 16". Is 22" long enough or should I look at 27"?

those two don't work together. For GUE in general, SPG HP hose is 24". LPI is 20-22". corrogate hose in most wings is 13" or only. Those are good to start. After you get the rig dial in, you may want to adjust the length a bit (by replacing the hoses)

I'm aware they don't work together, already working on replacing it. Thanks for the lengths!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom