ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2020 Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Invasion at Cayman Brac was our last time in GC.

Was that the SB Surge trip to Brac in January 2017? There's been a lot of changes to GCM airport since that time including a major expansion and remodeling project.

We were there in November 2018 and many of the new facilities were in use but they were still working on some areas - especially the Departure Lounge. The upstairs open-air viewing gallery and the Hungry Horse restaurant were gone.

We are looking forward to seeing the latest changes during our upcoming trip. I know that they have a food counter in the departure lounge and some food stalls and shops have also opened. I don't think that a new sit-down restaurant has opened yet, but I don't know that for sure.

Getting excited!! We were just in Roatan last month and can't believe we get to go to Little Cayman in a few more months :yeahbaby: What are some of your favorite spots in Little Cayman?

Getting excited!! We were just in Roatan last month and can't believe we get to go to Little Cayman in a few more months :yeahbaby: What are some of your favorite spots in Little Cayman?

For our boat in August we requested repeats at Paul's Anchors and The Meadows. Sharks and eagle rays put on a show. :)

Didn't count the anchors, but had a half dozen "men in gray suits" hang with us for the entire dive (they were still there when we came back a couple days later). At The Meadows we had an eagle ray circle and feed for 20 min.while the whole boat just hovered in the sand. :)

Anyone looking for a roommate? Unfortunately, my original roommate had to cancel. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom