Structuring CCR bailout in OHEs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do need a diet, lol.
Gained 40lbs when my son died.

I do need a diet, lol.
Gained 40lbs when my son died.
I'm sure its been tough. But glad to see you back here contributing and at least enjoying diving.

The sidewinder is super fun to dive, although I will be phasing back over to my meg for the winter wreck/Ow season.

I'll buy one when I see a good deal.

Good luck with that, not many on the used market yet.

I was just too late jumping on Forrests. I don't even really have the desire to own one, other than to pick one up to play around with.

I was just too late jumping on Forrests. I don't even really have the desire to own one, other than to pick one up to play around with.
I love mine, its perfect for what I do.
At first I thought the scrubber heaters was a kludge for having a so-so design for cold water. Its actually the only unit with a backup to my suit heat. I made a custom 300Wh battery for the scrubbers, not only is the sorb super efficient even in frigid water - but a good chunk of that heat ends up keeping me warmer.

Yeah, I fit through sweet surprise with 85s and no problem.

Says another bicycling thin guy. Shaddup!

Funny, that's me to a T. There's something about the sidewinder I don't like ( I think all of the fiddliness I see people posting online), but at the same time I was about to buy Forrest's just so I could see what the fuss was about. Could have resold it for the same price or more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom