ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2020 Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flight from Toronto got changed, delayed by a half hour, so now I'm on the 5:10 to Little Cayman instead of the 3:20. Is there an option to have beer available on the transfer?

Also, all of my flights are supposed to be on the 737 Max. Guessing that will change as the're still grounded, but who knows. Can't wait. I need water that's not the chicken noodle soup we have around here.

If you have any questions or changes to your flights, let Bay Adventures know.

Flight from Toronto got changed, delayed by a half hour, so now I'm on the 5:10 to Little Cayman instead of the 3:20. Is there an option to have beer available on the transfer?

Also, all of my flights are supposed to be on the 737 Max. Guessing that will change as the're still grounded, but who knows. Can't wait. I need water that's not the chicken noodle soup we have around here.

Yes. There is a courtyard on the roof of the GCM airport terminal with a couple restaurants. The food is tasty as I recall, prices are not out of line for an airport, but make sure to get drink prices before ordering...

There is also a bar inside the terminal.

Hi Cardzard and Roxanne,

We have our credit cards ready for the big day tomorrow! Will Al or Felix call us or will they automatically charge our cards for the balance due? I don't remember how the system works.

Either way , we are ready

Hi Cardzard and Roxanne,

We have our credit cards ready for the big day tomorrow! Will Al or Felix call us or will they automatically charge our cards for the balance due? I don't remember how the system works.

Either way , we are ready

Al @ Bay Adventures will start checking with people tomorrow to see which card they want to use, and to verify their flight info before they release any Cayman Airways seats.

103 Days To Go

I ordered a drink and it was FANTASTIC! So I ordered a 2nd drink. When we got the bill i realized the little solo cup of rum punch was $15/each. (replying to the GCM airport restaurant comment).

Yes. There is a courtyard on the roof of the GCM airport terminal with a couple restaurants. The food is tasty as I recall, prices are not out of line for an airport, but make sure to get drink prices before ordering...There is also a bar inside the terminal.

I ordered a drink and it was FANTASTIC! So I ordered a 2nd drink. When we got the bill i realized the little solo cup of rum punch was $15/each. (replying to the GCM airport restaurant comment).

@Dannybot Have you been to the GCM airport recently? They've just completed a major expansion and renovation and my understanding is that they have opened several food stands and a few shops in the departure lounge but I don't think that they have opened up a sit down restaurant yet (?) but perhaps someone that has been there more recently can give us an update.

If you have time before your flight to Little Cayman (or before catching your flight home at the end of your trip) consider taking the free shuttle to the George Town Yacht Club after you check your baggage for the next flight. The GTYC is only a few minutes from GCM and you can enjoy a good meal in lovely setting. You can eat either indoors or outside and they will stash your carry-on luggage while you eat, see below.

Just tell the shuttle driver what time you need to get back to the airport and she will be waiting for you. We don't cut it too close because we will have to go through Security when we get back to the airport.

The GTYC opens early for breakfast on Sat and Sun and they open at 11 am for lunch on weekdays: https://www.gtyachtclub.com/

George Town Yacht Club

GTYC_Shuttle.jpg

We have 2 Rooms Available but you need to Act Quick!
Bay Adventures will be releasing the 2 rooms and
inter-island airfare back to the resort
and airlines near the end of the week.

Call Bay Adventures if your interested today!

ScubaBoard Surge 2020 Little Cayman Package Deal

Enjoy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom