New diver in SW Missouri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DullJack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I am a newly certified OW diver in Southwest Missouri. I've been lurking on these forums for awhile now and figured that I should say "Hi!" I expect 99% of my dives will be in local(ish) lakes; I'd love to get a few more dives (and some actual experience) in while the water is warm but we'll see how that goes. A lot more for me to learn, and I'm looking forward to it!

Welcome!

Welcome!!

I am also in SW MO. Would you care to share location (PM is fine if you prefer)?

DW

Howdy from Texas, and welcome to ScubaBoard! Dive in, the water's fine!

Welcome!!

I am also in SW MO. Would you care to share location (PM is fine if you prefer)?

DW
I'm based in Springfield, will probably be doing a lot of diving in Table Rock, Bull Shoals, and Beaver lake.

Great! I make a couple of trips to Beaver each month, and a couple to Stockton. Would love to do Dewey Short before long, and maybe a return to The Lost Bridge this winter or early spring.

DW

I'm based in Springfield, will probably be doing a lot of diving in Table Rock, Bull Shoals, and Beaver lake.

Hi Dulljack, I live in Frontenac KS. I'll be making my first trip to Beaver tomorrow with DW.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom