Dive Alor Free!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everything's all good - Bills just old and grumpy :wink:

Seriously what a wonderful offer and reflection of his character that he posted up but he has found a way to get to Alor just a little later - so I guess I have to go and let him buy me a drink :).

Everything's all good - Bills just old and grumpy :wink:

Seriously what a wonderful offer and reflection of his character that he posted up but he has found a way to get to Alor just a little later - so I guess I have to go and let him buy me a drink :).

Seriously it's super-nice of YOU to not get bent out of shape (no pun intended!) when I changed my mind! :eyebrow: Alor Divers made a great offer to re-schedule. I was not expecting that.

Does anyone have an opinion about diving Alor in March? (They are closed mid-Dec to March 1).

Would love to meet you and buy you a drink, Wingy! :cheers: Can't wait to see the purple (?) hair.

- Bill

Lovely to learn you'll get to enjoy your trip! And you got me to figure out it's not impossible for me to get to Alor xD it's actually less painful than I thought to fly there from where I am. Have tons of fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom