Closed Suunto cobra 3 brand new with old quick disconnect

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Around 100 dives on it. Just came back from suunto for recall check and working verification. Has brand new battery. Shipping via usps flat rate.

Asking 200 obo shipped payment via paypal friend.

I've just decided to upgrade.

I just double checked it and it confirmed they replaced the computer with a brand new cobra 3 they did not replace the quick disconnect hose.

Just to clarify - you are selling a brand new Cobra 3 with QD (maybe in used boot and with used hose, but a new unit) for $200?

Yup, I didn't play close enough attention when I took it out of box and listed it for 200 so my mistake is your gain. The boot is new also just the hose is old.

I have two original Cobras already, so I'm not really on the market, but it is a good deal and I will mention it to one of my dive buddies.

Ok, thanks once I get the transmitter recall taken care of I'm selling the cyper air also.

HI. Is this still available? And are pics available? New to diving and need one of these badly

Thanks!
Richard

It is the pics didn't upload.
20190925_222416.jpg
20190925_222425.jpg

Cool and it's $200! I just attach that to the first stage right? How do I buy that off you?

200 send me a pm, do you have PayPal?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom