JUst so SCUBABOARD.COM knows , he still is at it unethical behaviour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

INVITING ALL scubaboard members. this is in support of maintaining PPD as the Original PPD created under Scubaboard.

Philippine Paradise Divers

please do join the FB to show to the fake ppd on fb who claims PPD as his (was banned from SB)

I had never seen the first page until now. You're advertising for it.

I'm totally unclear what you are trying to say. "sharing so Scubaboard.com knows". Knows what? You post links to two FB pages and then make reference to an "original" one and a "fake" one. This suggests that one of the links is to the original and one is to the fake but "war of words" notwitshanding, I'm unclear which is which.

here some historical reference

Nice Article!

summary : a certain guy banned from Scubaboard claims he owns PPD when Scubaboard is where PPD was born years before his claim.

here some historical reference

Nice Article!

summary : a certain guy banned from Scubaboard claims he owns PPD when Scubaboard is where PPD was born years before his claim.

Yes, I've seen that. But you still didn't clarify which link yopu posted is the good group or the bad group. And what exactly are we supposed to do about it? I frequent certain FB groups and discussion forums because the conversation is interesting not because of who did or did not start the group.

And I don't know where you stand in this, if you're the guy who actually started the group, or friends of the guy who started it, or just a member promoting awareness.

I'm not trying to bust your chops. I visited PG and Anilao last year and it's one of my fave dive trips. I am thinking about Cebu area in 2020. I'm just not clear on the purpose of this thread. Is it about making everyone aware of who gets the "credit"? Or is it about getting us to join or quit certain groups?

It is about SCUBABOARD Philippine Paradise Divers and not a lie that PhilippineParadise Divers is owned by a certain individual.

it is about Giving credit to SCUBABOARD for the origins of Philippine Paradise Divers and not created under a LIE .

Crediting SCUBABOARD community for the creation of "Philippine Paradise Divers" prior to 2007.

First, we don't own any international copyright on any name: not even ScubaBoard. I am the legal owner of ScubaBoard.com as well as PhilippineParadiseDivers.com. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and it's also a way to market yourself. For many, many years there were a number of Scuba Forums to pop up and quite often I would find the exact same taxonomy, including a PPD forum. In fact, that was the first place I looked. None of those forums exist today.

Want to have fun? I'll be sure to make sure that www.PhilippineParadiseDivers.com points here to it's original birthplace by the end of the day. If you post that on his page from time to time, people will come on back home. Just be sure to provide them with lots of content here. :D

OK, I was getting all set to go point it here... and it's already there. Yeah... www.PhilippineParadiseDivers.com will bring you right back here. I love it. :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom