INON S2000 repair - searching for schematics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Litos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

recently I purchased a non-working INON s2000 for trying to fix it. Upon opening it, I discovered that someone did an awful work before me and there were a couple of disconnected wires inside (together with other minor problems).

I am aware that the electronics may be ruined, but I will try soldering the wires in the right place. I am looking for the schematics or some help for fixing it.

Thanks in advance,

Litos

PS: and yes, I am aware that the high voltage capacitor may be charged!

Attachments

• IMG_20190915_195042.jpg
    IMG_20190915_195042.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20190915_195023.jpg
    IMG_20190915_195023.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 104
Good luck, I am pretty sure that Inon has not published any circuit diagrams/schematics; they might have some for the the few authorized dealers but I suspect that it will be tough to find.
Bill

Sorry, obviously it is a D2000 model, not a S2000... I don't know how to edit the post and tittle.

Bill, I will try contact some dealers, but don't have too much hope. I don't even sure it has CE certified. If it is marketed in EU with CE marking, perhaps I can get schematics from there.

Your best bet is to get a working d2000 and take it apart and see what goes where. Of course that means you have to be able to put it back together successfully
Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom