OMS Slipstream Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with many people who said they loved their Slipstreams until they got the Deep6 Eddy fins. I love my Deep6 Eddy fins but either pair would be a welcome addition to your diving. Makes precision kicking a breeze compared to full foot or other cheaper more flexible fins.

Lots of people also like the Apeks RK3s (I do not) and Jet Fins (too heavy for my taste). You will likely notice a dramatic difference in your kicking with any of the fins mentioned.

I used them for one dive trip and got serious blisters on the top of my feet after one day (and suffered the rest of the trip). Switched to eddys and they are much better. I use jetfins for my drysuit to help with floaty feet.

I've used slipstreams for four years or so. I really like them. If I ever feel the need to look for other fins I'd probably consider Deep6 Eddys.

I've used slipstreams for four years or so. I really like them. If I ever feel the need to look for other fins I'd probably consider Deep6 Eddys.

Had a pair of Slipstreams, liked them, and had been eyeballin some Deep6 Eddys.

Then Neptune ate one of my Slipstreams. Bought a pair of Deep6, like them a lot. Getting ready to head to drysuit land and went with some rock boots that don't fit my XL.

Had been waiting MONTHS for the XXL to come back in stock...no luck. Then as usual SB came to the rescue!

Put a wanted to buy in the classifieds and found them same day.

Back
Top Bottom