Coming to CCV? Post it here... we can meet F2F

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So not to be funny but ok here we go - got here yesterday and had a tremor that lasted a minute or two. How come nobody mentions earth quakes in the description of Roatan? 1:30am last night I got up to check things out after laying in bed for a minute while the tremor passed... Made the room shake which is why it woke me up and then passed...
Very interesting - still loving it here but that could have been in one of the hundred or so postings I looked at to get the lay of the land...
:) Seems to happen a lot is what I was told this morning...

It’s now Sunday 16:30 hrs, you’re likely snoozing. Wait until they surprise you with that Tres Leche Cake.

Another thing you weren’t warned about...and many more. You’ve got 3 dives by now, night dive tonight?

I'm finally making my way back January 4-11!

Doc, I am pretty sure I got to do a nice shallow night dive with you back in 2012, with multiple octopuses showing off for us :)

Sat. Sept. 14, 2019 to Sat. Sept. 21, 2019.

Winding up the week, choppy sea conditions that finally flattened out Thursday. Still great diving and always good topside. :)

Will get there tomorrow afternoon. Meeting a small group of friends. Anyone else there over the next week?

Missed me by just one day! (unless we cross paths at the airport...) See my other post with a few photos.

Trip number 9 for us
Feb 15 week on the red boat
I’ll be another year older on the 14th...and the new number now ends in a zero.

We will be there this Saturday, Oct 26. Just two of us diving on red boat...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom