For Sale Two Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 computers for sale. One brand new, one with 27 dives.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerbee

Contributor
Reaction score
Baton Rouge, LA / Puerto Galera, Philippines
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I’m selling two Atomic Aquatics Cobalt 2 dive computers. One is brand new, and the other has 27 dives on it. They EACH currently retail for $1200 usd apiece (so the total retail value is 2400 usd), but I’ll sell each one for 700 apiece. Each comes with the protective case (which normally costs about 40usd). The one with 27 dives on it has a bright neon yellow faceplate, and the other one (which I added a photo of) has the standard black faceplate. Buyer to pay actual shipping. I’m currently on vacation until November in the Philippines so I will ship from there using whatever carrier the buyer wants to go ahead with (I’d recommend FedEx or DHL).

They are fantastic computers for recreational diving, but I want to buy a tech computer instead so am selling these to pay for that. I am willing to sell individually or together. I’m located in Sabang until November, but can meet in Batangas if someone is “local” (well, near Manila or Angeles) who wants them.

Attachments

• BD458828-8405-4C73-82C4-9D39CCEC9235.jpeg
    BD458828-8405-4C73-82C4-9D39CCEC9235.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 61
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom