Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure that the jokes are healthy but that's probably because I'm big into the principle of constant respect.

I would like to observe that the objective quality of the moderation on SB is markedly better than that on the various Social Knowledge fora. Have I said lately that I'm glad Pete hasn't sold out to Social Knowledge? Because I am glad he hasn't.

“Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.” Benjamin Franklin

“Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can’t change.” Anonymous

“Life is too short to be serious all the time. So if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me, I’ll laugh at you.” Anonymous

I learned not to post videos of my training dives...

Ohh wait, this isn't the right thread is it.

My bad, all the whining confused me.

I find it odd that @Patches is here making all types of derogatory and snarky comments in this thread and he only joined SB one day ago. His only participation on SB is in this thread ONLY and nothing else since he joined SB yesterday. VERY odd and suspicious.

Personally, I like seeing humor and good-natured joking on threads that have or start off with arguments. Maybe that's my own 'argument style' coming through, but I never like to end conversations on a bad/mean note. After the beginning of the thread (yes, I was lurking), I was hoping that the cat jokes would be the wind-down and end of this thread. Any point that could be made now in response to new incomers has already been made.

It seems to me that it would make most sense for people who have problems with the mods to, you know, talk to the mods privately and not air dirty laundry or beat on a dead horse.

Also: who on earth is idocsteve?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom