Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nah, ol’ mizzle hizzle’s hated me for a long time, and has actually wished me ill will in PM’s to another member. Whatever, if being petty helps her sleep at night dreaming of my demise, more power to her.

And moving forward (popular phrase) is not always the best path...

Especially not when said kitteh is dragging bits of kitty litter all over the place.

OK, let's hold off on the way this is progressing.

It is interesting that this thread was derailed by SB staff and turned into a circus and a stage for the SB staff to pound their chests about how wonderful, caring and loving people they think they are. If this time wasting nonsense happened somewhere else on SB by people who aren't staff, it would have been moderated quickly. What hypocrisy!

That's the point BurhanMuntasser. Pick your threads carefully before you go off the rails, get silly, mean or rude. If you do that, you won't get moderated.

If I were a troll I would choose pub and site support to troll in.

Those areas have the least moderation.

@LetterBoy Was I that obvious? I thought that I set all the trip-wires ever so carefully.

I must be losing my touch...
That's what she said...

That's the point BurhanMuntasser. Pick your threads carefully before you go off the rails, get silly, mean or rude. If you do that, you won't get moderated.

I hope that you aren't taking yourself seriously here or think that you are funny or wise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom