Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These threads start with one or more disgruntled members expressing their resentments at the mod squad but usually turn into the mods having fun and the members who may have bumped up against moderation in the past offering support and other members offering gratitude and in the end nobody but a mod really knows how hard we try and how hard we work. It's always fun to watch a new mod come in behind the scenes and recognize how little of a clue the average member has of how much goes on to find the balance between freedom and civility, personal expression and empathy, nurture for newbies and tolerance of the grumpy old guys. In the end, we love them all. The mod squad is like a family. We work together and we grieve together. We are all different and we have different skills and knowledge. I wouldn't trade a single one of them. I may delete one of their posts from time to time but each of them has shown the strength of their character and the love in their heart. I'm with Pete. There isn't one of them that I wouldn't give my last breath.

Look, this is JohnnyC's fault.

He's the purrpawtrator.
He is also a fur-midable member.

Fur reals.

Wait, you’re calling for my demise too?! Geez! A guy just can’t get a break around here can he.....

No, only the demise of your previous avatar.

progress not perfection

Purrfection

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom