G260 reversal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSquatch

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just got a brand new set of G260's that I want to set up for sidemount. I need to swap one reg to left hand feed. Is this something I can do on my own or do I need to take it in and have it done? I can't find any info on it online.

Thanks!
Z

The process of reversing hose side is described as an option in the G260 Maintenance Procedure, which can be found online.
If this would be your first time to work on the G260 (or similar regulator) for maintenance etc, it would be best to take it to LDS or experienced tech. It is not beginner level work.

Although it's not too difficult not sure I'd recommend it if it's your first foray into DIY. Agree with Kupu, probably best to take it into a shop. Cheers.

At under 5 it was jet aircraft engine components
and then when the playing was over, it was rebuilding a lawn mower engine
but just the ability to be able to change a spark plug in a lawn mower engine, should set you in good stead

unless it's a battery powered lawn mower motor

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom