Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I be a mod?
Sure, go for it!
How to Get The Mod Look
the-who-mod-look-60s.jpg

The Mods much prefer it when members post within the terms of service and give us no reason to delete anything.

"In a world where you can be anything, be Kind".

Oh and if you think you are being funny, I truly hope that you are, cuz I enjoy that too. However, this is an international forum and there may be misinterpretation due to language and/or your humour doesn't translate well onto the screen.

Or sometimes you think your post is funny but darn it, you just aren't as funny as you think you are.

low viz , they wouldn't let you be a mod , you speak the truth too much and your not a suck up

Compadre,

You know me personally, sensi. I am much too open-minded to be an effective mod. I would stress endlessly on every nuance.

A mod has to read, assimilate, assess and then pull the trigger for the greater good.

I like the mods here. They are a decent bunch of bastards...

A mod has to read, assimilate, assess and then pull the trigger for the greater good.
Sometimes. Often, they debate what should be done. Almost always, kindness prevails in the backroom. They all care. They all want what's best for the community. They all endure a bunch of crap from time to time.

I like the mods here. They are a decent bunch of bastards...
Indeed. I would offer my last bit of air to any of them.

I'm always funny.

I'm aware that *you* think so.

Oh oh oh can I be a moderator too?! This could be fun!

Thit........

Sorry, just finished a dive and couldn't help myself!!!!

DW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom