Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The first rule of the Mod Corps is that you don't ask how to join the Mod Corps.
Mod Corp is more like punishment for being a productive member of SB.

FWIW. I love the Wookie. :heart: I might not always agree with him but I always know where he stands, value his opinion and appreciate his input. Blunt and straightforward which I for one have no problem with.

#keepitupWookie

Good!

Now if I can just find my big black crayon...
Just start correcting people in threads.

I have it on good authority that you shouldn't use the mod tag though, unless you have the mod user tag.

Next time, try correcting fluid. Much better than black crayon.

There's a difference between calling someone stupid and their posts as stupid.
Good luck trying to convince your spouse or your mom of that!

Anyway, now that last night's braying has died down and the people who have tried so hard to amuse themselves have stumbled off to bed, I'm going to add one thought: for those of you incapable of being nice, consider that just acting nice might pay off for you. For example, I got in an early dive this morning down the street in a city park pond, and found a double bladed kayak paddle (that pond bottom is cluttered with stuff, but I go there for checking weight configurations). A neighbor was running in the park when I was gearing up, and she helped me finish getting weights in a pocket. So after the dive, as she was still there, cooling off, I gave her the kayak paddle (although I don't think she kept it). If any of you want to practice trying to be nice, I can give you a soggy jacket. Maybe someday even a body.

I think maybe The One Who Likes To Be Named's lawyer should have cautioned him that telling someone to diddle their horse could be construed as an inchoate offense related to bestiality, in some states.

Back
Top Bottom