Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interesting distinction. You are a SB staff member who cannot distinguish between your personal opinions and your responsibility as SB staff. You frequently set an uncivil and demeaning tone in your posts and are a part of what is being asserted in this thread as problematic behavior.
What is my responsibility as ScubaBoard staff? I know what the owner told me, but I’m breathless wondering what you think?

I just wanna know when I get to start calling people ****weasel and **********. Cuz this "my prom dress is better than yours" **** is getting old.

We get it, you've got your panties in a twist cuz you got put in time out. Not your forum, don't like it, I guarantee the forum owner has left you the ability to hover over your username and click log out. Guess what, we all get pissy some times and get bent out of shape when our **** gets shitcanned. Be an adult and get over it.

Really I just wanted to test the swear filter. I'm hoping at some point to confuse the algorithm enough that it just blocks out random words in my posts. Heuristics is fun. At least I'm hoping Xenforo works like that.....

We get it, you've got your panties in a twist cuz you got put in time out. Not your forum, don't like it, I guarantee the forum owner has left you the ability to hover over your username and click log out. Guess what, we all get pissy some times and get bent out of shape when our **** gets shitcanned. Be an adult and get over it.
(My bolding of the above quote)

Yeah, end of day, that kinda sums it up. No bad.

What is my responsibility as ScubaBoard staff? I know what the owner told me, but I’m breathless wondering what you think?

I wanna know. As apparently a scumbag of the highest order. I wanna know what scummy things Pete told you to do! Cuz all the mods are scumbags.

I wanna know. As apparently a scumbag of the highest order. I wanna know what scummy things Pete told you to do! Cuz all the mods are scumbags.
I’ll probably get moderated for this...

I’m the ScubaBoard troll. See, when we have a terrible dive tragedy like the Wave Dancer, Stewart, or Conception incident, new members join in droves, and many of them are in the legal profession. My job is to seek out those who would pollute the thread with conspiracy theories and piss them off so badly that they spend their time searching for things I said years ago, take screen shots of them, and get them so mad they leave the incident thread and gang up on me in a wadded panties thread.

How am I doing?

My title is “Secret Field Agent”. I’m incognito.

Secret Field Agent huh? You're quite familiar with Texas. Where were you on 22 November 1963? I bet your work with the Navy is to spread chemtrails from your boat because the planes aren't doing a good enough job.

Dimmer skies are safer skies.

Ahhh ****... you used the T.R.O. L. L word. I got modded and deleted for that. Maybe we can be cellmates in Scubaboard Jail. I'm a lawyer though so don't hold that against me....but the Power Mad Satraps atScubaboard probably already knew that and monitor my posts before I even hit "Post Reply"

The incognito thing is working well. Wookie? Don't know him, never heard of him.... 21,000 posts? Nope, don't know anything about it.

Have a good weekend!

Jay

On edit- ******* cuss filter is working fine...this is fun.
On edit 2- piss****shithell.
On edit 3- doesn't know what shithell is..... what do I win?

Back
Top Bottom