Who, precisely, are we not permitted to criticize on this board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curious...says staff member under your name on every post you make. As such you represent SB for good or for ill.
I didn’t say I wasn’t staff, I said I wasn’t a moderator. Any moderator has the ability to remove the badge at any time.

Actually Supporters have the option to display/suppress the badge.
Well Goddamn, I paid for RED. Check your records. Where is it!?

Curious...says staff member under your name <Wookie> on every post you make. As such you represent SB for good or for ill.
I think that he is a secret field agent.

Actually Supporters have the option to display/suppress the badge.
Curious...says staff member under your name on every post you make. As such you represent SB for good or for ill.
FIFY

I didn’t say I wasn’t staff, I said I wasn’t a moderator. Any moderator has the ability to remove the badge at any time.

Interesting distinction. You are a SB staff member who cannot distinguish between your personal opinions and your responsibility as SB staff. You frequently set an uncivil and demeaning tone in your posts and are a part of what is being asserted in this thread as problematic behavior.

Well Goddamn, I paid for RED. Check your records. Where is it!?

@lowviz
I checked the transaction log and do not see it.

We have a lot of problems with PayPal - not sure if it's them or Xenforo.

If you can forward the Transaction ID receipt PayPal sent you, I'll be glad to check it and get back to you.

Thanks for your support,

Weird. it showed up when I manually looked at your profile but not in the supporting group.

stupid computers...

Y'll need more constructive things to work on.
Maybe even just go watch TV. Or volunteer at a shelter.
And be around poors, eww.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom