Countdown to CocoView!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They look like some kind of fruit plate! Yes, you found them, just with the internet!

Yay!!

They look like some kind of fruit plate! Yes, you found them, just with the internet!

Yay!!

Actually, thanks to you telling me to look for them, they weren't hard to find. They were under nearly every ledge once you got on the wall and when the lights hit them, they really lit up with their bright yellow coloring! I wouldn't have known what I was looking at, though without your help. Thanks again!
(and sorry the photo is a little out of focus... I'm brand new to this photography thing!)

Yay!!

And, thanks to your advice to stay shallow and look for the little stuff, I was able to manage this shot (pure luck on my part that it turned out!). A Pederson shrimp next to a Squat shrimp. Both firsts for me!

upload_2019-9-13_12-41-40.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom