Blue Heron Bridge Viz/

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pipehorse

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Has anybody been at bridge recently, is the water clearing up, or is it still like diving in a bottle of milk?

I've been diving there but I really can't answer your question because I never dived in a bottle of milk.

I never have dived in a bottle of milk either, but when the visibility is about 8 inches and the water is milky white, I imagine that is what diving in a bottle of milk might be "like", thus the word like. You could have just told me what the visibility was when you went diving but instead you have nothing better to do than be a clown.

I don't like to post inaccurate things, sorry.

I'll fill a bucket with milk later, put on a mask, dunk my head, and get back to you on this.

The last report I saw was from yesterday, and viz on the snorkel trail was zero...

Edit - the post was yesterday, the report was on Monday viz

Can I ask what cause the viz to be so poor? Recent rain / weather? I've only been a few times, but I'd like to avoid milk in the future.

I don't like to post inaccurate things, sorry.

I'll fill a bucket with milk later, put on a mask, dunk my head, and get back to you on this.

Again, you could have just answered my question, without your snide remarks about my "like a bottle of milk" analogy. Instead you prefer to be nasty. The next time I see somebody diving at Blue Heron Bridge in a clown suit, I will be able to spot you. Truth be told, you probably have not been diving there since Dorian and have no clue what the visibility might be like.

The last report I saw was from yesterday, and viz on the snorkel trail was zero...

Edit - the post was yesterday, the report was on Monday viz

Thank You!

The next time I see somebody diving at Blue Heron Bridge in a clown suit, I will be able to spot you. Truth be told, you probably have not been diving there since Dorian and have no clue what the visibility might be like.

True, but I'll be there in 2 weeks and will let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom