Best bcd in the market now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You really need to define your environment where you are going to be diving more to be able to decide on the appropriate BC for your diving (location, air and water temperatures, thermal protection you are going to be using, single or double tanks, etc.), but here are suggestions that are generic I recommend for temperate to warm waters for single tanks (some can be adapted to be used with double tanks):

1. https://ww2.scubapro.com/en-GB/FRA/bcs/products/hydros-pro.aspx

2. https://ww2.scubapro.com/en-GB/FRA/bcs/products/seahawk-2.aspx

3. https://www.bts-store.de/oms/bc-systeme/systeme/2095/iq-lite-cummerbund-cb-signature-system?c=1172

4. Comfort Harness III Signature System Performance Wing

5. Finnsub - FLY BC SET
thnx for your support...i use single tank only in warm water...use shorty 3mm..28c degree temperature..that it

Can you define your budget, tank needs (single, double, sidemount, etc), style preference if any, travel frequency for dives? There are a lot of BCDs on the market.
budget 450 euro ...single tank only..no travel

if the comparison between scubapro x-black and seahauwk ..i will go for what?

If you're OK with a jacket, an Aqualung Pro HD should price right around $500 or 452 EU.

There's also the new ScubaPro Equalizer - sells over here for $530. I've never seen one..

Both models offer weight integration.

If you can get Zeagle products there, one of their jacket models - the Bravo - also sells for $499.

One other to look at is their Express Tech Deluxe. a modular soft back plate system. Configured for
single tank with their Zip-Touch weight system it;s $482 - $385 with no weight system.

You can add most of their larger wings later to dive doubles - the soft back plate will mount them - or they have a $70 hard back plate option. Folds small if you ever do travel. It's a minimalist system - most people add pockets etc as needed, Zeagle's are pretty pricey but other brands work.

Just about $200 Over his budget though.

I believe that prices in his region are less than in the US (not certain however). He also brought out that the Seahawk was an option for him.

If you're OK with a jacket, an Aqualung Pro HD should price right around $500 or 452 EU.

There's also the new ScubaPro Equalizer - sells over here for $530. I've never seen one..

Both models offer weight integration.

If you can get Zeagle products there, one of their jacket models - the Bravo - also sells for $499.

One other to look at is their Express Tech Deluxe. a modular soft back plate system. Configured for
single tank with their Zip-Touch weight system it;s $482 - $385 with no weight system.

You can add most of their larger wings later to dive doubles - the soft back plate will mount them - or they have a $70 hard back plate option. Folds small if you ever do travel. It's a minimalist system - most people add pockets etc as needed, Zeagle's are pretty pricey but other brands work.
many thanks for your support

Back
Top Bottom