New DGX regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like probably not!

What are the pros/cons of this feature? I have an Apeks TX50 second stage without the micro adjustment and cant tell the difference in WOB between it and a later Apeks with it.
Maybe its a convenience thing for servicing?

More than anything it allows you take a little pressure off the seat, it also enables finer tuning if that's your thing.

More than anything it allows you take a little pressure off the seat, it also enables finer tuning if that's your thing.
it's a PITA for very, very little improvement in performance and normally isn't even that.. :)

it's a PITA for very, very little improvement in performance and normally isn't even that.. :)

Do your regs have it? Cheers.

Yes, tuning a G250 for example is a much simpler affair. I use a mag gauge with my G260s but with the G250s et al I do not.

Do your regs have it? Cheers.

Yes, tuning a G250 for example is a much simpler affair. I use a mag gauge with my G260s but with the G250s et al I do not.
LOL, no

Because we believe consumers have the 'right to repair', we'll also shortly have all service kits and repair parts available for order on the website as well.

THIS is why my last two purchases have been DGX and Deep 6 (both active in this thread). I very much appreciate this view from both companies.

They are simple Balanced Adjustables Simon. I have six of their seconds. Derived from Apex and then HOG. Solid and simple. Good breathers. An excellent buy for the bucks.

If I ever get another job I'd like to buy a couple of the D6 sig series second stages just to try.

@cerich it'd be a hard market to break into but if you ever want/need a distributor/dealer in Japan I'd be keen.

Back
Top Bottom