Lost Diver in Bonaire within last 24 hours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact whomever he got his tanks from, and the Bonaire Marine Park (STINAPA).

disregard

Not to pry but if you're willing to share, what prompted this? If not, no worries.

I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers!

We are presently at Den Laman on Bonaire and noticed a few planes doing search pattern for a missing diver as of yesterday afternoon....as confirmed by dive shop staff this morning...

Anyone heard anything about the SAR operation we witnessed from our balcony? Yesterday afternoon, planes were doing search patterns just west of Klein Bonaire for a missing diver, as confirmed by dive shop staff this morning...

Or was it north west shoredive? I guess that would also explain west Klein search pattern.. I was carrying my new PLB this trip...I hope they find them...

We are friends of the family. Currently not in Bonaire and as you can imagine everyone is desperate for information. Please provide anything that you know. Please no speculations, just any facts. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom