Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crystal Enterprise

Registered
Reaction score
hello all

we have a coltri mch 13/16 compressor for sale in stock ,very less use on ship ,

good working condition,

if anyone interested please contact us as soon as possible...

with best regards,
From Crystal enterprise,

Abbas Ravjani
+91 7405678256(whatsapp)

+91 9157066377
GSTN:24CHZPR3661N1ZB
IMPORT EXPORT LIC:CHZPR3661N
PAN NO:CHZPR3661N
E-mail:crystalindustries14@gmail.com,aravjani14@gmail.com
Skype I'd : live:aravjani14

WEB CATALOG:www.shipsuppliersindia.in
click here to visit our youtube channel

Do you operationally test and offer a warranty on the used compressors that you sell? The reason I ask is that I purchased two compressors from another company in India that pulls equipment out of old ships and both were frozen.

dear sir,
Do you operationally test and offer a warranty on the used compressors that you sell? The reason I ask is that I purchased two compressors from another company in India that pulls equipment out of old ships and both were frozen.

dear sir,

greetings of the day,

thanks for your reply,

we are pleased to know you that we supplies compressor after 100% testing,also we share refilling cylinder video of compressor to our customer after confirming price on specific compressor,

in addition about warranty we are happy to know you that we barres responsibility of perfect functioning of compressor till our customer get its delivery and test the compressor,means on that day when our customer takes delivery and check the compressor our responsibility ends..

we always ensures satisfaction to our valuable customers,we believe in long term business relationship.

for sample testing video and our company details please visit our youtube channel and subscribe it,
click here to visit our youtube channel: Crystal Enterprise

for any other details feel free to contact any time,

with best regards,
From Crystal enterprise,

+91 7405678256(whatsapp)

+91 9157066377
GSTN:24CHZPR3661N1ZB
IMPORT EXPORT LIC:CHZPR3661N
PAN NO:CHZPR3661N
E-mail:crystalindustries14@gmail.com,aravjani14@gmail.com
Skype I'd : live:aravjani14

WEB CATALOG:www.shipsuppliersindia.in