"Off the beaten path" sites worth visiting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are there Oct 18-26, getting as much info as I can to plan.

Been diving Bonaire for 19 years and have never dove Jeff Davis.....I'd be interested in knowing why its your fav....thanks in advance..

Think Oil Slick, but with a lot fewer divers. It’s never crowded, and it’s a beautiful part of the reef. When I’m not with OC buddies and I’m planning on a 3 hour dive I can get a lot farther, so I get to see parts of the reef that get almost no diver action. The only bad part is I almost always overshoot the exit and end up swimming back!

i am already make my own maps.google.com with all diving positions...Some coordinates of example Candyland, and rest recommended positions?

Think Oil Slick, but with a lot fewer divers. It’s never crowded, and it’s a beautiful part of the reef. When I’m not with OC buddies and I’m planning on a 3 hour dive I can get a lot farther, so I get to see parts of the reef that get almost no diver action. The only bad part is I almost always overshoot the exit and end up swimming back!
Three hour dive on Bonaire? You rebel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom