Double hose dive at Lake Wazee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diverdon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I do not have a vintage suit but I hope this video qualifies for this section. If not, perhaps it could be moved to the Great Lakes section.

Seahunt Jerry and I snuck in a quick dive before the storm the ended up toppling trees and almost blocking us in the park on July 20, 2019.

Great dive; thanks for putting it together. I have a few videos I need to edit now.

John (SeaRat)

Great dive; thanks for putting it together. I have a few videos I need to edit now.

John (SeaRat)
As you know, editing can be a time consuming thing and can even cause some to stop uploading. I have probably six good video waiting to be uploaded. Fun...

DD

Thanks, Sam! The weather was Good first day, but chased us out the second.
Gave you found my cleanup video? It was recently posted and I think you would enjoy it.
Enjoy that weather. We're heading for Banff tomorrow so we'll be looking at glaciers for the next week.

DD

@Diverdon

A friend of mine was up at Wazee the same day. Said they were partway into a long surface swim and then had to beat it back for 20 min through 2ft waves!

@Diverdon

A friend of mine was up at Wazee the same day. Said they were partway into a long surface swim and then had to beat it back for 20 min through 2ft waves!

Sounds brutal. If there was still gas left I would prefer a 5' swim by compass than dealing with such a surface swim. I hope they still enjoyed themselves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom