Measuring O2 in enriched air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whether Tequila molecules diffuse or not, it is useless to shake tanks
You've been proven wrong before in this thread. So, cite, please? Or at least an argument, not just a hollow statement.

Can I get a buttery nipple (butterscotch schnapps and Irish cream) added to the layering discussion?
That will also blend together on its own if left sitting, but if you tilt it it will mix faster(example of changing the surface area of contact between the different liquors).

You've been proven wrong before in this thread. So, cite, please? Or at least an argument, not just a hollow statement.
The Hell I was. Why din't you ask this dude who said "wrong" to me for "cite, please...or at least an argument"? Or do you always buy "a hollow statement" if it pleases you?

The Hell I was. Why din't you ask this dude who said "wrong" to me for "cite, please...or at least an argument"? Or do you always buy "a hollow statement" if it pleases you?
Ha. You've been wrong so many times I don't even bother calling you out anymore.

So... no argument. Gotcha.

You do not know physics or chemistry
Given that phys and chem are stuff I'm actually paid to know something about, allow me to disagree.

So... no argument. Gotcha.
Apperently, you do not need any arguments to agree that temperature has no effect on the O2 sensor and/or that pressurized gas does not cool down upon rapid expansion. So why would I bother?

why would I bother?
Beats me. But if I'd have to guess I'd say "gish gallop"

Given that phys and chem are stuff I'm actually paid to know something about, allow me to disagree.
I'd say that paying anything to someone who claims that a 2-point calibration would require 2 knobs is a waste of money.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom