Preferred way to store regulators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd say it depends on where you store them and for how long. I've seen pictures of second stages with cockroaches and other "stuff" in them when opened for service.

I'd say it depends on where you store them and for how long. I've seen pictures of second stages with cockroaches and other "stuff" in them when opened for service.
That just shows that the air is fresh and the regulator is clean and ready to breath!

Best stored connected to a pressurized tank under 30 plus feet of water, be sure to keep a mouthpiece in a mouth hole to ensure it does not dry out and for gods sake exercise the diaphragm a little by breathing in and out.
I'll get right on training the squirrels in my backyard to do that. Is this why divers have kids?

I'll get right on training the squirrels in my backyard to do that. Is this why divers have kids?
So THATS the reason that Spare Airs exist! For the squirrels!

Mesh relieves tension. There is NO undue tension on the hoses

full.jpg

and so never ever ever any dust caps for there is no dust
and this permits aeration and evaporation of condensates

or here

full.jpg

Mesh relieves tension. There is NO undue tension on the hoses
~snip~
That's a great compact and solid looking collapsible trolley HappyDiver... where did you find it?

Yeah man but unless you're only gonna be carting chickens on a pool table
replace with pressed metal bearinged wheels, and make a hollow tube axle
bush spacer, some bolts through the middle, axles and washers for pressing.

From Bunnings 60 all up ish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom