Greetings from Toronto Canada.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TorontoWill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello fellow divers,

My name is William and I am newer to the sport. Years ago I completed my open water divers course and I stopped diving. About 5 years later I dove with sharks and I was not comfortable diving. This year, I decided that I wanted to try to advance my diving skills and see where my journey takes me.

William.

Well, if you don’t want to dive with sharks, the Great Lakes with fabulous wrecks are in your backyard!

Great Lakes: Unsalted and Shark Free! :D

William, Howdy from Texas! Welcome to ScubaBoard, dive on in, the water's fine!

Welcome to scubaboard. Lot's of divers in the GTA, some great wreck diving in this area too.

Welcome to SB from the UK, William. Loved Toronto with the longest street in the world, Yonge Street, when I visited the city during the 1990s. Do the GO trains still play the "Bicycle built for two" tune when the doors open and close at stations?

Welcome to SB from the UK, William. Loved Toronto with the longest street in the world, Yonge Street, when I visited the city during the 1990s. Do the GO trains still play the "Bicycle built for two" tune when the doors open and close at stations?

I really liked Toronto in the 90s. It’s very different now. Good and bad of course but I preferred it back then. Maybe I’m just getting older and reminiscing the good old days.

Here’s the current GO train door chime for your amusement! I get to hear it twice every weekday. Oh joy!

OP, welcome to SB from a fellow GTA’er! I’m not much of a local diver though.

Back
Top Bottom