Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......hmmmm, I just had to go have a look and let them out of the closet for a little while.
View attachment 536521
......hmmmm, I just had to go have a look and let them out of the closet for a little while.
View attachment 536521

Couv...

Those are the nicest restored Model T headlights I've ever seen...

Kidding aside...they're beautiful...back in the day when pride in manufacturing was not as scarce a commodity is it is now...and regulators resembled jewelry...

Best...

Warren

Those are the nicest restored Model T headlights I've ever seen...

Thank you Warren,

Actually they have not been restored, the chrome you see is to my knowledge original. I did replace some of the rubber, but most of it is also original. The guts of course have been updated to the current valve system.

Just an innocent Balanced Adjustable rescued from Couv’s harem several years ago.

And hey Simon, love your work and your singled handed resurrection of the G250V is a worthy cause!

Just an innocent Balanced Adjustable rescued from Couv’s harem several years ago.

And hey Simon, love your work and your singled handed resurrection of the G250V is a worthy cause!
Sorry missed the pic!

Attachments

• 42947267-674D-444F-87FC-A7557514EC9D.jpeg
    42947267-674D-444F-87FC-A7557514EC9D.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 99
Update note:****

For those down for or considering a G250V out of October's batch I will no longer be using the re useable mouthpiece clips. The original metal hooked G250V ones have been replaced with an all plastic clip, it's crap and I personally wouldn't trust it. I can only guess the change was financially driven. Instead I'll be using a non re useable Thomas & Betts metal tang clip. I'll include an extra with the service kit if you've chosen/choose that option. Cheers.

Hi! Are you still doing these? I’d love one (to start with) and then I’ll probably succumb and come back for more (and more)!

Hi! Are you still doing these? I’d love one (to start with) and then I’ll probably succumb and come back for more (and more)!

I have 3 left, now 2, out of October's batch. I'll pencil your name against one. I'll message you later with info. Cheers.

October's List:

@Lt CHEG 1 CONFIRMED plus kit
@Captnray 1 CONFIRMED plus kit
@nikk 1 CONFIRMED
@davehicks 2 CONFIRMED plus 2x kits

3 remaining but could be convinced to sell the two I've tagged for myself, desperate times call for desperate measures and all that.

Please feel free to respond here or message me with interest.

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom