Nuffa That.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

upload_2019-8-26_20-38-4.jpeg

Stillwater cove, one of my favorite get wet spots.

Yeah, it was Back Beach in Rockport. That's my speed now.

upload_2019-8-26_20-55-19.jpeg

Mendocino State Beach with another sea cave.
Never dived here but it’s on my list of local spots to dive. The trail down and back up is the killer.
I know I’m not helping with pics of torn up shore diving spots, but these places are really beautiful none the less.

upload_2019-8-26_21-7-6.jpeg

Salt Point State Park, the point to the entrance of Gerstle Cove (would be to the left of the photo). Some people jump in off this point to save the surface swim out of the cove. I never did it because I’m self employed and have to work so can’t afford any broken bones.

Yeah, I did some diving at Fort Walton Beach many years ago and had to walk about two miles out just to get the water to my waist. LOL
Interesting. That sounds more like Mississippi's "coast". I've dived from the beach in Destin often and can easily get to 12' or deeper beyond the sandbar. Guess Ft. Walton differs.

Interesting. That sounds more like Mississippi's "coast". I've dived from the beach in Destin often and can easily get to 12' or deeper beyond the sandbar. Guess Ft. Walton differs.

At the time ( the early 60's ) Ft. Walton Beach had/has the whitest sand I ever saw, with a very, very tiny bit of black (pepper) mixed in.

At 71 I'm way past all my "hold my beer " diving. Just looking at the guys in the pics crawling their way down that cliff made me go and take three vitamin-profen.

Back
Top Bottom