TG 6 in Cozumel - Aug 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great photos. Thanks for sharing and labeling all the critters. One of these days my photo skills will improve to your level.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures and for the information on each photo. I hope I can take some photos as good as yours.

Thanks for sharing. My TG-6 and housing are in the mail right now. Can't wait to get back into the water and start to develop some photography skills that are a shadow of yours...

Excellent shots, thanks for sharing.

So were virtually all your macro and fish shots taken with your TG6 and were all the WA shots taken with your other camera ? I have a TG5 that I love and am very tempted to get a TG6 for super macro and keep the TG5 as a spare camera.

I am using a Sea & Sea YS 03, and not getting great results- do i need to add another YS 03? my arms are not very flexible or long either.

Excellent shots, thanks for sharing.

So were virtually all your macro and fish shots taken with your TG6 and were all the WA shots taken with your other camera ? I have a TG5 that I love and am very tempted to get a TG6 for super macro and keep the TG5 as a spare camera.

Yes. All of the macro and fish were taken with the TG6. Not all of the WA were taken with the EM-5. I borrowed a wet mount WA lens adapter for the TG6 on one dive.

I am using a Sea & Sea YS 03, and not getting great results- do i need to add another YS 03? my arms are not very flexible or long either.
L

Are you getting hard shadows with the single YS strobe? If so, having two will give you better results.

Lighting is difficult underwater. Close is better, closer is best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom