Closed New G250V It's over...

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to keep on track haha

876F657A-D6AF-4EE3-861E-F665EDA204BF.jpeg

I’m going to take one for sure and possibly a second. I just want mine towards the end of the production run so I can replenish my fun money account and not end up in the dog house lol. I’m thinking of swapping my current octopus for the G250V I already have, getting a Mk2 first stage and coupling it with my current R190 to use as a pony bottle and then picking up a Mk17 first stage along with 2 of these G250V regs to have as my dedicated cold weather setup. The only real hitch in the road is that I also recently fell in love with a Poseidon xstream which I also want to add to the collection. This scuba thing can become a disease quite rapidly lol.

The next 8 will be available toward mid to late September. Happy to pencil people in, I'll not hold anyone to it. If at time of shipment your situation or mind has changed I'll understand, stuff happens. I've ordered stock so I'll have them here regardless of pre order sales or not. Cheers.

I’m going to take one for sure and possibly a second. I just want mine towards the end of the production run so I can replenish my fun money account and not end up in the dog house lol. I’m thinking of swapping my current octopus for the G250V I already have, getting a Mk2 first stage and coupling it with my current R190 to use as a pony bottle and then picking up a Mk17 first stage along with 2 of these G250V regs to have as my dedicated cold weather setup. The only real hitch in the road is that I also recently fell in love with a Poseidon xstream which I also want to add to the collection. This scuba thing can become a disease quite rapidly lol.

I can pencil you in for two, once ready I'll contact you first and you can have first right of refusal. Mid September might be a bit optimistic given the amount of parts I have on backorder, late September early October most likely.

Every time I order parts more and more each time are on backorder, and wait time is getting longer, I fear this might be coming to an end sooner rather than later. All they need to do is run out of one key component and it's over. Many parts on the G250V are specific to that model alone. The latest issue I'm having is with the air barrels.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom