Hello from the land of CHAMPIONS!!! (or just south of that land)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
New diver here. Less than a handful so far but love it and plan to do it as often as my life allows. I am currently having an issue with my aqualung i770R not being recognized via usb with Diverslog. I can transfer my dives via bluetooth to my phone no issue but to update the firmware, it really needs a hard connection.

Any insight is greatly appreciated. I am starting to get a little frustrated with this really nice piece of equipment especially given the $$ i put out for it.

Cheers,

Seamus

Hello Seamus! Welcome to Scubaboard. We are pleased to have you.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I started diving a couple of years ago and have 3 Aqualung i450T in my family so not a perfect answer for your i770R.

I use Subsurface to download dive data and I’ve never had a problem getting a hard usb connection to work with Subsurface. Diverlog is a different experience and I feel your frustration with it.

Last spring I realized one of our 3 computers had old firmware so I tried to update with Diverlog. After multiple tries to get the connection, it finally worked and the downloading started. It got halfway through the update, lost connection and the dive computer screen went blank. Couldn’t turn it on. Took it to my Local Dive Shop where I bought it, they replaced the battery and it still wouldn’t turn on. My LDS had to send it to Aqualung to get it working again and thankfully it came back to me with updated firmware and worked fine on our trip this summer.

If you bought the computer from local shop you could try talking to them to see if they can help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom