For Sale-Dive X-tras Piranha "tail"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale, Piranha "tail" only.
also will include the spares kit that came with it, the nose cap, and compass attached already.

History-

I am the original owner of this Piranha. I purchased it 3 years ago. I've used it a dozen times, and with moving frequently lost track of my battery maintenance. The original battery NO LONGER takes a charge. I also do not plan to use it anymore, so my loss can be your gain. Look at their website and just purchase the new power tool battery they designed, this would be my choice if i had plans to use it still. The tail itself is in immaculate condition. Only thing i have done, is i removed the original piranha stickers that were applied by the manufacturer, so the tail is all black. I don't mind taking or forwarding additional pictures if needed. asking $2500.00 USD. Ill package it in a solid cardboard box with tons of bubble peanuts inside. Also if your in southern california, i don't mind meeting you in person if your a serious buyer.

Attachments

• IMG_1175.JPG
    IMG_1175.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 240

Back
Top Bottom